• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by May_May View Post
    'woman-picker/pecker'
    Bwa haha! Thanks for the good laugh!

Comment

Peter Piper pulled his pretty picker-pecker,
      and proceeded to pick a pretty pecker picker.
      When Peter pulled his pretty picker-pecker,
      how many pretty pecker pickers did Peter Piper pick?

Comment

BWAHAhahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..........

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
          Actually - what it confirms (in my mind at least) is that he is still thinking of you as he purposefully informed you.
          I guess it depends on how the conversation went. "I sleep with your best friend and I'm in love with her" is different then "I don't love you. BTW I sleep with your best friend".

In my mind, that's a hell of a way to show you are thinking about someone and/or getting a reaction. Not saying you're wrong but surely there's better, smarter ways to do that.

Sex is sex and there is a difference between a relationship and sex. But sex is expected to remain between the two in the relationship, not third parties. Doesn't matter if it's one-of, the other in the relationship is bound to get emotionally hurt when it gets found out.

Comment

Originally posted by BCMama View Post
            My recent ex just told me he slept with a coworker 2 weeks ago. Nice. I don't even know how to feel about it. I think I'm numb. It confirms that we are over and that he doesn't think about me at all. Sigh.
            I am wondering about the part "It confirms we are over". Does this mean that you thought you were over before he did this?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X