full table child support what does it mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full table child support what does it mean

I just want to make sure I am understanding what full child support mean.

If parent A pays full child support to parent b, then parent b pays for all of the childrens expenses, clothes, school supplies, housing, food, etc, Is this correct?

If parent A, the payor of the child support then pays for a pair of shoes, a toy, or other items, can that parent then deduct the cost off of the child support they pay?

Originally posted by denbigh View Post
    I just want to make sure I am understanding what full child support mean.

If parent A pays full child support to parent b, then parent b pays for all of the childrens expenses, clothes, school supplies, housing, food, etc, Is this correct?

If parent A, the payor of the child support then pays for a pair of shoes, a toy, or other items, can that parent then deduct the cost off of the child support they pay?

Once Parent A pays their CS they have no say in how it is spent but yes it goes to support the child (clothes, housing, etc)... if Parent A buys the child a pair of shoes, no they do not deduct it from their CS. My husband pays full CS but we provide a full wardrobe and shoes and boots and winter items for our place, despite paying full CS. It works for us rather than trusting Mom to pack a bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Paying parent does not ever deduct money from childsupoort. Recipient is to utilize the money for food, clothing and shelter and basic ordinary living expenses.

Section 7 expenses are to be shared over and above support.

I also supply my children with their own clothes when with me. Just easier that way. When they are older and decide to pack their own bags from home...that's up to them and their mother.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X