Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Currently have primary custody, should I settle custody 50/50 to avoid court??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FirstTimer View Post
    Well, according to her exact words, she should be compensated aka child support for the 2 days a week she has him for feeding him, driving him to school, taking him out for dinner and movies these past 4 months. As well she was collecting UCCB etc even though I have him. Not sure where that money went but in her mind, I should be paying for everything regardless if I have full custody or not cause its "not fair".

My lawyer did say she is going to quickly learn that the judge is going to be for the best interest of the child and her.
    HAHAH, tell her to get in line under the "MAN" sign into the family court office. If you don't have your kids 40% of the time then as far as the court is concerned then you have no expenses..... the biggest lie in the Canadian economy facilitating billions of dollar of wealth transfer.

Don't agree, let her take you to court and let the Judge make the order, better to have a judgement making you do something then agreeing with something you don't agree with.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X