Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2019, 05:36 PM
kidsRworthit kidsRworthit is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 132
kidsRworthit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Forms for a Reply


REPLY Question: is a 14B Motion form, and 14A Affidavit form the correct forms to be used for a REPLY?

Asking as I am unable to determine from all of my research.

Background: Divorce Order (25A) confirmed (on consent) in court Jan. 2018.

Present Sept. 2019: I provided Consent form to change CS (with my 2018 NOA): other party ignored me.

Income changed, so I served and filed on other party my Application:
a. Form 15: Motion to change, including 25A;
b. Form 15A: Change information form;
c. Exhibits.

Other party served onto me their Answer:
d. Form 15B: Response to Motion to change;
e. Form 14A: Affidavit (general);
f. Exhibits.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom!

Last edited by kidsRworthit; 11-01-2019 at 05:39 PM.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ex won't sign FSCO forms to move ahead with divorce bluewater Divorce & Family Law 3 01-09-2019 04:05 PM
Any sample Forms already filled out? (forms 15,15A,35.1) CycleDad Divorce & Family Law 7 03-18-2011 10:35 AM
Court Forms reesser Divorce & Family Law 5 08-23-2010 03:40 PM
FRO Forms Kimberley Divorce & Family Law 5 10-15-2008 04:09 PM
Financial Statement & Divorce Forms crusty Divorce & Family Law 8 05-15-2007 10:25 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 AM.