Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay/Limit of Enforcement - FRO

Hello all,

I'm looking for some assistance/guidance with filling a stay/limit of enforcement by the FRO.

I have an outdated court order from 2016 which requires updating based on one of my daughters graduation from university and working full time in her field of studies and the other material change being that my other daughter (19) began living with me on a full time basis in June of 2018. I have tried for the last 8 months communicating with my former spouse to work outside the court process to come to an agreement of the above information.

Her and lawyer have both been delaying the things in an effort to get my daughter to go back and live with her mother. My daughter has told her mother on several occasions that she will be staying with me and I have informed her on several occasions via email that she will be staying with me.
    She refused to accept and acknowledge that my daughter will be staying with me when not in university (currently, staying with me now). I had a my daughter sign a Affidavit of Residency hoping that would convince them to agree and consent to my daughters wishes to remain with me. Unfortunately they do not accept or agree. Again, they have no incentive to response in a timely manner as the outdated order favors her w.r.t. child support. I have a 3rd daughter who stays with her mother on a 60/40 basis.

I finally filed a motion to change with the family court as it became obvious that they were playing games and would not respond outside of the court process. I carefully showed the over payment of child support and the correct offset amounts going forward.

I explained the scenario to my FRO agent and he recommended that I file a stay/limit of enforcement with the family court and send a copy of the motion to the FRO be fax.

My question? Does anyone know the name or location of this form.

Thanks in advance
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X