Inform Ex were I spend weekends with kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My partners agreement states he is to advise his ex
    If he is traveling (her too) and how he can be reached in case of emergency. His ex enjoys telling him when shes away with the kids because she thinks it bugs him (they dont spend time with him). She refuses to tell him when the kids travel alone though which bugs him more. Initially when they were with us, she objected to them spending time with me. That led to her badgering them about being uncomfortable with me and it led to them telling him they werent comfortable here because his living arrangement. Some people are controlling jerks.

Comment

My ex was a complete a$$hole in the beginning about my location when I traveled alone, even without the kids.......needed to know hotels, contact numbers,and such.

Of course, she would travel with the kids and tell me nothing.

I just said to use my cell phone and/or email info.....if I am out of touch, then I am out of touch.....

Comment

I am sure your ex's will grill there children as to what goes on

Comment

Another angle to consider:

So what? Tell the other parent all the details. If they try to stop you they can't. Their opinion is meaningless and a court would do nothing. In fact, if they were stupid enough to bring a motion about the matter... it would work in your favour as they would be seen as crazy.

Comment

My ex and I simply dont feel the need to discuss what we'll be doing unless we go out of the country. It's her time .. I trust her with it .. and vice versa. We both know we love D6 more than anything and either of us would call if there were any kind of emergency anywhere.

Having to always know where our daughter is on her time isn't on my agenda at all. I mind my own business and so does she.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
              Another angle to consider:

So what? Tell the other parent all the details. If they try to stop you they can't. Their opinion is meaningless and a court would do nothing. In fact, if they were stupid enough to bring a motion about the matter... it would work in your favour as they would be seen as crazy.
              *applause*

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X