Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Old 03-09-2020, 07:55 PM

Selfrepmom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
He never did. If he does, feel free to wale away. Until then, he hasn't tried to scam anybody here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick_Dad View Post
Is there anyone that can help me with this? I don't have money and I understand from a business aspect the work involved but I am out of options. I am even trying to sell off what I can and raise money via a Gofundme campaign. I can post the link if its allowed
While maybe not a full on scam, he definitely threw the idea of forum members donating to his cause out there
Old 03-10-2020, 08:49 PM

Sick_Dad is on a distinguished road

I'm not asking for donations on here, I'm limiting that to my friends and people who know whats going on. Again what im trying to find is an individual who will assist my with a motion to change and speak on my behalf. I live in the country so taxis and public transport are no option. My mobility is all but gone and driving has become a concern for me.

So does anyone know of someone that can assist? if so i can fill this person in with more detail of my situation.
Old 03-11-2020, 11:56 AM

StillPaying is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm not asking for donations on here
You're just letting us know that you have a gofundme account and would like to post the link on this site.

Quote:
, I'm limiting that to my friends and people who know whats going on.
And anyone with access to gonfundme or odf apparently.

Quote:
Again what im trying to find is an individual who will assist my with a motion to change and speak on my behalf.
That person is called a lawyer. Making $65+k, you can afford one.
What is your material change?
How long ago did you sign your agreement?
Why do you think you have a case?

Quote:
I live in the country so taxis and public transport are no option. My mobility is all but gone and driving has become a concern for me.
Regardless you'll have to appear in court, so you'll be ok. Your lawyer can do the in between work though.

Quote:
So does anyone know of someone that can assist? if so i can fill this person in with more detail of my situation.
Your local lawyers would love to hear all about it. You can shop around.
Old 03-11-2020, 12:06 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

You had this condition when you signed your agreement. Your motion to change won’t fly as you agreed to it when this condition began. You need a magician specializing in time travel.

All of your posts last year were ways to get out of paying cs and now you have a medical condition that prevents you from paying support. Before it was how to reduce her time to reduce cs now its Im medically incapacitated and need to reduce cs.

How many more times can we say “you can’t get out of paying cs” before you actually get it? If you were worried about paying cs you never should have signed an agreement on consent.
Old 03-11-2020, 02:31 PM
Banned

Abba435 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pay the child support. It seems unfair some days. The system is not always fair. Just pay it.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:04 PM

Janus will become famous soon enoughJanus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Again what im trying to find is an individual who will assist my with a motion to change and speak on my behalf.
You are looking for a lawyer. I do not believe it is even allowed for a non-lawyer to "speak on your behalf" in family court.

Quote:
I live in the country so taxis and public transport are no option. My mobility is all but gone and driving has become a concern for me.
Why are taxis not an option? How do you buy food?