Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce Support

Divorce Support This forum is for discussing the emotional aspects of divorce: stress, anger, betrayal of trust and more.

Old 02-18-2020, 11:50 AM

rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba435 View Post
A bittersweet saga that must be a huge relief.
I really hope it is as final as you say.
Family Law is the never ending story it seems.
Blessings

The day after we went through all the old files and pulled items for purging her lawyer sent a nasty letter accusing him of not following the new order. He was pretty angry for a few hours. We hope its done. It has been nice reconnecting to who we were years ago before all this stupidity started!
Old 02-18-2020, 12:25 PM
Banned

Abba435 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
The day after we went through all the old files and pulled items for purging her lawyer sent a nasty letter accusing him of not following the new order. He was pretty angry for a few hours. We hope its done. It has been nice reconnecting to who we were years ago before all this stupidity started!
I have been through a lot the last 10 years with a very sick child, another very sick step child, elderly parents, and now I have a serious heart condition that I am sure was caused to some degree by all this stress.
I hope some miracle happens and this all passes by.
I once read a quote of Captain Paul Watson that I embraced:
It's always something.
And when it's not something, it's something else.
But it's ALWAYS something.
ESPECIALLY in family law.
Namaste and thanks for the comments.
Old 02-20-2020, 04:06 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough
Default Its over...we hope

Today my husband found out his ex had a big party to celebrate the end of the case and has been telling everyone she won and was vindicated. His ďspyĒ called her out on it and was brow beaten for daring to speak the actual truth.

I reminded my husband that this is over and if she wants to continue to lie to people itís on her. That we will get on with our life and be happy.

Still canít believe this woman though. Considering that she initially claimed he owed her more than $50,000 plus another $30,000 in ongoing child support and she walked away with exactly what the court said he would have to pay ($20,000 lump sum to be done with it all) she really didnít win. Including her loss where she had to four grand for his legal costs and got seriously bitch slapped by a judge. I shake my head. It is really sad his kids believe this garbage. What a toxic waste of a human.
Old 02-20-2020, 04:36 PM

LovingDad1234 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Today my husband found out his ex had a big party to celebrate the end of the case and has been telling everyone she won and was vindicated.
The fact that she threw a "party" perfectly describes the type of person she is. Threw tons of money in the toilet in legal fees of her own. Threw tons of money in the toilet for your partner's legal fees. And then throws a party to celebrate?? Very petty and summarizes the type of person she is. Very sad in fact. Sorry you have to deal with such nonsense in your life. Hopefully you and partner can move on together, and with your time with the kids.
Old 02-20-2020, 05:57 PM
Banned

Abba435 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Today my husband found out his ex had a big party to celebrate the end of the case and has been telling everyone she won and was vindicated. His ďspyĒ called her out on it and was brow beaten for daring to speak the actual truth.

I reminded my husband that this is over and if she wants to continue to lie to people itís on her. That we will get on with our life and be happy.

Still canít believe this woman though. Considering that she initially claimed he owed her more than $50,000 plus another $30,000 in ongoing child support and she walked away with exactly what the court said he would have to pay ($20,000 lump sum to be done with it all) she really didnít win. Including her loss where she had to four grand for his legal costs and got seriously bitch slapped by a judge. I shake my head. It is really sad his kids believe this garbage. What a toxic waste of a human.
It sounds like he traded up big time so that may be the real celebration.
The children will see the light one day.
There are no winners in family law. It is toxic, joy sucking and unhealthy.
Celebrate that it is now in the rear view mirror.
Blessings