SC's, Motions and Trial's.. Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
    That sounds like a good plan to me Arabian ... problem is LF32 already has a ladyfriend .... boooooo!

We could name the new segment Cougars with Ca$h lol!!!!
    LMAOOOO ... you guys are a riot!!

Comment

Great that LF32 has a partner it's ridiculous to even debate it.

Better yet there is a sister for D3

Better yet it means LF32 has moved on....and Goldilocks won't

Better yet a partner to be weighed against numerous allegations from Goldilocks

At least it isn't a gay relationship since the Courts tend to want moms to be with daughters ...2 guys may be a little much for prehistoric Judges.

Goldilocks is a manipulating oppurtunist it matters little how petty she gets because of LF32's partner if anything it'll call the biotch out on what she really is.

The average marriage fails in 6 years....or is it the 7 year itch?...anyways why bother LF32 on where his relationship is going or if it will last....when 50 percent of every relationship fail regardless.

LF32 is in a new family unit and right now it works and it's stable with joibs, this should be played up to the MAX

Comment

Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
        Better yet a partner to be weighed against numerous allegations from Goldilocks
        Exactly my thinking as well. I'm not an abuser. I don't punch walls, etc. In disagreements I'm calm and a "hugger". My g/f cant get over how ex could say that against me. D8 thinks the world of me. I study with her, teach her magic, etc. We laugh and have a blast.

It's kind of hard to make allegations during my access with them here .. or keep allegations alive with my g/f and D8 seeing me and my personality on a daily basis.

Comment

I pulled the points from pg1 ..although each point should be addressed fully.

(f) The potential and likelihood of the parent to abuse the power and control which would be granted to them, should circumstances warrant them to have sole custody status
          Goldilocks stole power and control (child abduction) and instead of mitagating the matter purposely made allegations supported by secret recordings and STILL continuses down this path today.
          Further if Goldilocks is given power and control it is certian RIGHT NOW that DAD will be gone. Goldilocks has to be ORDERED to get along..

Goldilocks has never approached LF32 on mediation or settlement it's all or nothing for her.

Goldilocks sticking to being a hostile victim means if given power and control...she'll make up another story and be gone. (once a runner always a runner)

Goldilocks made new allegations on top of the old ones!.

(g) The likelihood of each parent to respect and to comply to the best of their ability, all orders of the court or any mutual agreement between the parties

Fantastic oppurtunity to bring forward Goldilocks already denied access with a cionsent order in place.

All though the Judge blamed the OCL for it.....it was Goldilocks who started the trouble to begin with......to shut down access.and was successful.

Sofar Goldilocks is following the Motion Order but the intent of the order is on doing the access and parties to settle and move on......which SC Judge reinforced by allowing more time.

Again Goldilocks is back to all or nothing NOW looking to show LF32 unfit....hardly constructive and it leads no where.... and she's involving D3 in her "games" (corward)
          Last edited by MrToronto; 02-10-2015, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I am also of the perspective to leave the girlfriend and her daughter out of it completely. It makes it sound like you are only an appropriate parent because the girlfriend is around.

You said that you were completely blindsided when your ex left, that you thought things were going well, reassured by a morning blowjob. You might not be the best judge of how secure a relationship is.

I understand trying to build a new life but it is less than a year since ex left. You moved in with g/f only a few months after your ex left. You were mad that ex was flaunting a "new Daddy" but what are you doing?

Your focus should be D3 not your g/f's daughter and making a new family.

You need to be able to stand in court on the merits of your own abilities, not the addition of the girlfriend and her child.

Also, other than Mr. Toronto and Rockscan, where are the men to weigh in on this thread? Since it will likely be a male judge, what do the men feel about this?

Comment

D8 thinks the world of me. I study with her, teach her magic, etc. We laugh and have a blast

Using the analogy of the past posters.....people shouldn ever adopt a child ...because there will be a falling out at some point

Step children should be non existant ...it just won't work

Funny lots of BLENDED families are out there....and even those relationships fail.

A friend of mine has a step son thats 29 yrs old....and his marriage to the stepsons mother failed 15 years ago....go figure that DAD and stepson are still fishing together.

LF32 switch positons ......make goldilocks a man and you a woman

This site would be all over you for abducting your child...having no job ...taking the low road with allegations against the ex...living on welfare in a subsidized dump and being a monster to your kid

Posters comments are a JOKE and as usual best to be ignored

Comment

I would mention the step daughter in passing, if the judge wants to give u shared then he will use it as an added bonus.

I have read judgements where judges took into consideration step kids. It is not irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
                  I think your daughter is very fortunate to have the love and companionship of an older sister. You are young and it makes sense that you would move on with your life. Having a happy home is the important thing. Single people also have happy homes.

I think it does little good to critique LF32's decision to live with his girlfriend and her daughter. It is what it is. The child custody issue should be centred on the best interests of the child not on LF32's love-life.
                  I don't think anyone is critiquing LF's decision to move in with his girlfriend. If it's a happy arrangement for all concerned, that's great. I think what people were flagging is that if this arrangements gets presented as Kid's new sister (complete with report cards), new family, etc., it could backfire, because it's a very recent development. There isn't yet a track record of stability. And it sounds like LF gets this - the focus should be on him and Mom as parents, not on boyfriends, girlfriends, boyfriends' and girlfriends' kids, other assorted friends, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
                    I would mention the step daughter in passing, if the judge wants to give u shared then he will use it as an added bonus.

I have read judgements where judges took into consideration step kids. It is not irrelevant.
                    They are not married. It is not a step sister. They haven't even been dating a year yet.

Comment

I get everybody's point.

I had an established judge go over every single detail of my case, including my current living conditions. His views matched my lawyers views (and the lawyers in her office).. and a majority here .. that the current environment is a healthy one for D3 and should be brought up in court to illustrate the best interests of D3. A family dynamic. A sister. D3 has a perma smile with us from the time she gets here until the time she leaves. It's really something to watch the bonds.

Is it my entire case or focus? No.

Of course my role as a parent and my plan are number 1. It just so happens that my parenting plan is here .. providing a nice family for D3.

I cant see the judge saying .. "well, you're just going to break up .. its new .. this matters none". Motion judge didn't.

In any case I'm glad this discussion is occurring. I'm very surprized by it. I thought it was a given that a sister/best friend and g/f who has created an unbelievable bond with D3 would be a good thing. I mean, I KNOW first hand that its a good thing for D3. I'm here witnessing everything. But I didn't think people would actually think its a bad thing for the court.
                      Last edited by LovingFather32; 02-10-2015, 07:37 PM.

Comment

To change the topic:

I just received ex's response:

She is going away for the entire long weekend to QC (surprize surprize)
                        and can not allow access at all on Valentines nor FAMILY DAY (which I have off being on the school board)

And yes I just got a rush of sadness. Not sure why, I knew this was coming.

Comment

I suspect that the judge's view (which he would of course not verbalize) would be simply "good for him -he's getting some."

Really this is a silly thing to be discussing at length. LF32 is in a committed relationship. PERIOD.

Lets move on to what the thread is supposed to be about.

Comment

I really wish she'd allow some access on Valentnes or Family day. That hurts bad.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                              To change the topic:

I just received ex's response:

She is going away for the entire long weekend to QC (surprize surprize)
                              and can not allow access at all on Valentines nor FAMILY DAY (which I have off being on the school board)

And yes I just got a rush of sadness. Not sure why, I knew this was coming.

You are perhaps sad because you know your ex has skewered herself by yet again denying your request for access.

Don't be shedding any tears over this one. Like Mr. T. said in an earlier post - she is an "all or nothing" person who is intent on keeping you out of your daughter's life.

Comment

Im fighting not to reply.

I work full time. I get that day off for family. It's BS.
                                She sits on Welfare, travelling to QC every chance she get's.

I suppose I couldn't ask her to make family day up for another day? Does it even work like that?

Also, March Break coming up. Should I ask for some time? This would be giving her lot's of time to "not" have plans.
                                Last edited by LovingFather32; 02-10-2015, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X