This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for divorce dad support group

This forum is great but I'm looking a for group support in the Ottawa area to channel my anxieties, fustrations and concerns too regarding my ongoing and acrimonious divorce.
    I work in Ottawa but temporarily live in Perth/Smith Falls/ Carleton place area.
    So any of these area's I'm willing to go too just to vent and have someone listen. Maybe have like minded folks tell me there stories and share some insight as to how to mitigate thru this ordeal.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

I might be interested in that as well if we gather up some good people.

Comment

FACT (Fathers are Capable Too) has meetings all over the place. Google them and you should be able to find something in your area.

Comment

Try this

Do something, Learn something, Share something, Change something - Meetup

Lot's of divorce people gatherings...

Comment

I'm also looking for group in Kingston. I've been directed to the meetup groups but can't find anything. I'm a female and having the same trouble. I really just want some people to hang out with, have coffee with .... company. That's all.

Comment

start our own divorce support group

Just an idea folks but if there's real interest in meeting up, sharing, helping and supporting each other, then why not meeting up over a coffee ourselves?!

I've checked out the "meetup" thing and at this time I'm not convinced it's up my alley right now.

I just want to meet new , friendly and level headed people of similiar interest in getting through the stresssful, pyshological and financial challenges while sharing tips, networking and advice on strategies to cope or manage things and simply hang out.

I'm located between Carleton Place and Perth but could easily meet up in Ottawa.
            If anyone is interested, let's hear from you and we'll see if somthing can be arranged!

timberlandman

Comment

No response to my last post??!!??...is there anyone located in the ottawa area willing to meet for coffee?

Cheers!

Comment

Yeah, we could next Wednesday actually if you have some time. I''m done work at 3. Pm me for cell if you want.

Comment

baldclub,

sorry for not responding sooner. feel free to email me at timberlandman1@gmail.com and will try to set somthing up.

P.S. got my kid wednesdays so that's not good. I'm also finished work by 3pm weekdays.

cheers,
                  Scott

Comment

Sax,

if your ever in the \Ottawa area, feel free to send me an email and we can try to connect over a coffee.

take care,

timberlandman1@gmail.com

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X