Visiting adult clubs is adultery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting adult clubs is adultery?

Me and my spouse do not have any physical relationship. Just living for the sake of kids and avoid costly divorce fee and separation from kids

I wish to visit adult clubs if that won't give my wife an opportunity to file a divorce on grounds of adultery. Can someone advise?

No fault divorce in Canada.

Comment

visiting club is not adultery IMO, but I could be very wrong.

Comment

Not adultery.

However, some judges are old conservative men who might not take kindly to such activities. Maybe for the next year have sex the old fashioned way, through Tinder?

Comment

I spoke too quickly, sorry. Visiting a strip club is not adultery in my view, BUT, you are best to keep yourself as SQUEAKY clean as possible while going through the court process.

Don't give ANY ammunition whatsoever. My ex brought up anything and everything in their briefs....

Comment

My best friend found out her husband slept with multiple prostitutes while they were married...cue separation/divorce.

Almost all the lawyers she consulted said it meant nothing in terms of parenting. He’s a good dad and will still get shared custody.

So no. But if you guys are going to fight about the kids- it’s certainly not going to help you. Especially since I think you said you had daughters.

Comment

You are doomed to be an every-other-weekend parent at best if this is the question you are asking.

Comment

Not good for the kids to stay with two parents who are not together plus one who goes to adult clubs. It is toxic. And impossible to start a new life.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X