Child suppory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child suppory

We have a plan right now with one daughter lives with me week on week off. We use offsetting income amount for support. Other daughter lived with mother until sept then was in residence at university . She was told to leave university dorm about 19th of March . She has stayed with me for 4 nights then with her mom and will be basically staying there for April then apartments with her sleeping over a few nights in April. My question is this I am expected my ex to say I owe child support for the kids for March and for oldest for April . My youngest was at ex’s for 5 nights then she went to Florida a week then came home as was self isolated at ex’s for 14 days, 60% is19 days which it is . Can she claim this for one month or is the 60% based on a year . What about the oldest for April . She was to be in dorm till exams over in April then apt for May

Child support is based off of where the child resides for the year. A month here, or there, should not impact/alter the agreement.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X