Death of sole custody parent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Helpmyspouse View Post
    Stepmom is holding on to those girls because she sees dollar signs. Don't give up fighting for your kids and what belongs to them. Stay strong. Prayer helps me and it's cheaper than therapy.

Its funny how people have different perceptions. As I read everything, I see it reversed from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by cashcow4ex View Post
      Its funny how people have different perceptions. As I read everything, I see it reversed from you.
      Reversed in which way? The only thing I can possibly gain from this is my children and my sanity. I won't be getting child support and any assets will go into trust for my girls. I didn't ask for custody when their dad was alive because children need both parents and I never did and never would have kept them from him. I've never once spoken bad to them about the stepmom or their dad. To this day they don't even know why their dad and I divorced or how he met the stepmom. My girls have even stated to the OCL that I've never said anything bad to them.

I have no ulterior motives in any of this. I want my daughters away from the person who has been mentally and emotionally abusing them the entire time she's been in their lives. They're alone with her and don't even have the protection of their father. It scares me to think of how much more brainwashing has gone on since he's been gone.

She claims my children wish that I was dead. I'm not a child psychologist in any way but I've read countless cases and studies and that is not a normal thought for a child. Children are incapable of hate...it has to be learned.

Anyways, I came on here asking for help with court procedures and am constantly judged. I won't defend myself to you people any longer and I'm not quite sure why I ever did. I apparently asked for help in the wrong place. I'm sure there are plenty of other self-rep forums out there and will hopefully have better luck elsewhere.

Merry Christmas...I hope yours is better than ours will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helpmyspouse View Post
        Stepmom is holding on to those girls because she sees dollar signs. Don't give up fighting for your kids and what belongs to them. Stay strong. Prayer helps me and it's cheaper than therapy.
        I'm not sure about the strong part anymore but I will never give up fighting for my girls.

Have a merry Christmas and bless you xo

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X