X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marcos View Post
    Phenomenal work, WorkingDad.

How did you ever juggle a full time Job (assumption) and all your research and preparation? Any tips/suggestions?
    I did and still somehow has it.
    juggle... I do not know. I do not really have choice. Stay in office after midnight.

No life for at least 6 month for sure and that was not really life for whole 2 years..

to much to write and Gary M. will not like it and will tell me suck it up ... So I better keep it short )

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
      May be now when she wrote to me that ruling is bullshit, it's discrimination, that she will appeal and will self-rep, that real fight only begins and she will never accept it and so on so on she will read it ...
      That's the biggest joke of all...that Mom would claim discrimination. That's the same garbage my ex spewed out. As if fathers haven't been disciminated against...and continue to be...for decades in family law. Puke my guts out.

BTW, I bet that the several inch think stack of papers with the sticky notes sticking out in the right side of the picture is the OCL report. Am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
        That's the biggest joke of all...that Mom would claim discrimination. That's the same garbage my ex spewed out. As if fathers haven't been disciminated against...and continue to be...for decades in family law. Puke my guts out.

BTW, I bet that the several inch think stack of papers with the sticky notes sticking out in the right side of the picture is the OCL report. Am I right?
        Nope
        You can no see OCL report on a picture. It's tiny just 17 pages)
        My word file called ocl_report_analisys_.doc has 12 pgs. According to word statistics total editing time of only that document is 57 hours. that would be fare to say that you can put at least *10 that for reading, research on a topic...

Now when I look into thous number it;s just hard to digest and sad that so much effort spent for something what just should not happened in first place. If I would put that effort toward my work I probably would be much better off now ((

Comment

Ruling is published

Ok guys!

to my surprise and almost shock (as I still need to go in front of Judge to fix some parts of it)

THE RULING IS OUT.

All comments are welcome (except Storm)

I am not giving you a link but want to see who will be able to find it first.
          anyone? that not hard

I would really like if Gary M will be first one and after reading it he would wrote to me that he is sorry for called me as$%^&e and send me his next batch of cinamon buns

2Taken:
          Please contact me ASAP. Please.

Now you will know everything about me and what I have to deal with... Should I still be working dad or should I abandon profile and create new?

Comment

I'd love to see it, but I'll need a hint or two to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FamilyBlah View Post
              I'd love to see it, but I'll need a hint or two to find it.
              common
              there is a looooooooooooooooot if hints
              are you giving up?

Comment

Am I the only one who finds this Workingdad guy obnoxious?

Dude, if you want people to read the link to your case, grow up and post it. You're like a goofy little kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post

Dude, if you want people to read the link to your case, grow up and post it. You're like a goofy little kid.
                  we are on same page here

Comment

No there are two of such what I know of
                    You and my ex.

What is wrong with you? Don't you enjoy little challenge? If you do not want even to try why even bother - wait when someone give it to you...

and for the record I do not want or asked you on anyone specifically to read if that what you imply... that personal choice.
                    Last edited by WorkingDAD; 11-17-2011, 12:56 AM.

Comment

I can't find it.

Comment

Nevermind, found it...

CanLII - 2011 ONSC 6451 (CanLII)

Comment

Nope, you're definitely not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                            Oh I am sorry I forgot about you blinkandimgone. OK there are three of you.
                            May be you can form union now. Do you need help with picking the name?
                            Let me know if have difficulties with creative thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                              You people are nuts. This man's dedication and love for his child led him to over turn decisions by a court on child custody while overcoming, the legal system, language barriers and immense stress and hardship. The odds he faced were daunting but he did it for the love of his son.

Maybe you people want everything spoon fed and to cross your fingers and hope that things happen for you work out in your favour. With that attitude it is obvious you really don't care about the outcome of your situation and you should simply accept what you get.

He has shared his ordeal and information through and you can't be bothered to put in a simple keyword search on Canlii, you are ridiculous.

Thank you WorkingDad, you have achieved something that should give hope to every father here battling injustice. You have proven that it is possible.

Comment

I wasn't interested in reading his case. I have no doubt that he managed to marry and have children with someone as obnoxious as he is and had to fight her for basic rights. While I applaud the efforts...I find his behavior here continously hostile, strange and ego-driven.

I won't bother to continue posting to him as I find most of what he has to say laden with bizarre (and difficult to comprehend) arrogance. However, will say that I think its highly ridiculous to gloat during divorce....there are no winners..everyone loses, mostly children.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X