failed to mention finances pre-marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• failed to mention finances pre-marriage

On the financial forum I failed to mention 10K pre-marriage in bank accounts.
    Asset that was sold during the marriage to buy another asset. Is that money now lost?

PH

It gets accounted for in your net family property, you list it under accounts at marriage date.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
      It gets accounted for in your net family property, you list it under accounts at marriage date.
      The form was already submitted. What if I missed it when submitting that finance form. How do I correct it?

Comment

I think you just resubmit the form. I do not think there is a special form to "amend financial form" that needs to be filled out.

Comment

I think you just resubmit the form. I do not think there is a special form to "amend financial form" that needs to be filled out.
          There is not. OP simply needs to swear a new financial statement, or else an affidavit stating the change.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X