Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 10:29 AM

HammerDad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by billm View Post
Again I say, blah blah blah - who cares what a judge orders - the parents can ignore the order IF THEY BOTH AGREE TO.
You realize that once an order is made in Ontario for CS it automatically goes to FRO right? Unless the CP is willing to cut a cheque back to the NCP your argument is moot.

And should you manage to get out of FRO, you better hope that the CP never gets pissy and decides to start collecting and goes after arrears for the time CS wasn't contributed. Because arrears does accumulate and if you are NCP you better be damn sure your ex won't simply decide one day they want support and arrears one day.

- sigh -, no....you can't simply ignore a court order. We call that contempt.
Closed Thread