X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow myself..to..introduce...myself

(In my best Austin powers voice.) .

I was searching for advice and stumbled on this forum. I never thought i would ever log onto a forum like this , but after reading alot of threads on here I'm glad I have. I don't want to have a long drawn out process through this deal..i just want to move on as quickly as possible and start putting this chapter of my life behind me, get on with the inevitable being miserable portion of it and then get onto being the happy dude I used to be. I'm not out to screw her around..just get us both away from each other fairly without losing everything i have accomplished...if that's remotley possible

Didn't think I'd ever be on a site like this either. I had a similar situation...I decided to leave, just wanted to be quick, painless and over as soon as possible without ending up in financial ruin. Managed to accomplish the quick part and didn't end up in financial ruin, but have definitely ended up in the 'inevitable being miserable portion' of the whole situation.
    I am currently dealing with all of the emotions I should have dealt with while the separation was happening...my advice: be realistic with your self and your emotions or you may end up a year later unable to move on.
    Good luck.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X