Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"However if you do need to leave a violent situation, you have many choices. There are women's shelters in every major city in Canada where you are free to go to, and can take your children. At these shelters you will be assisted in getting an EPO, exclusive possession of the home, child support, and other relief that the courts feel to give. There are no such shelters in Canada for men.(non government funded, only 1 private shelter in Calgary)"

Hey - rmw - thanks, can you give me the address to the best one? I need a bit more money for my vacation this Christmas and some Child Support would help. Oh - and thank god I don't live in Calgary - those men there - they got too much going for them there.

Comment

Originally posted by billiechic View Post
      who the heck are you? Your first post and you jump in here? Smells fishy...
      Maybe it is you that smells like fish.

I couldn't help it. You left yourself wide open, not to mention you deserve it.

Comment

There is little doubt why our family law system is so flawed. Some of the women here feel they have an inherent right to custody, and some of the men here either got lucky in court, or don't have a vindictive ex spouse willing to use the courts to get what they want at the cost of the children. Unless you have faced the horrors of what can and often does happen, you have your head in the sand.

Keepsmiling. what makes you think I know where all the best women's shelters are? Do I sound like a woman? Your idea of a joke is really kind of shitty. What will you say to your son (if you have one) when he gets arrested for false allegations? Will you make a joke then?

representingself. You still have not answered my questions. Or can you? I guess it is easier to toss insults than to face the fact that the court system is flawed and biased in favor of women. The reason my internet is slow is due to where I am staying. My hotel has poor internet. I currently am providing services to our fighting men and women, making sure our Canadian Forces military machine is in tip top shape. I may not like how Canada and it's laws have treated me, but I still have respect for our troops.

Comment

Originally posted by rwm1273 View Post

You are a nasty... disgusting... filthy man!!

Debate is healthy, and can often be quite entertaining... until you run into a freak with a twisted mind like yours.

Just because you have a little wee penis, does not automatically make you a tortured victim of the family law system...

Your diminished mental capacity did that...

You should be proud of yourself....

Hopefully some day, you will get past your vagina envy and move on.

I am finished with you.... sicko!

Comment

representingself,

pardon me? you called me a rapist. Nothing you have posted towards me can be considered debate. As a matter of fact when I posted something about the state of family law, you changed back to insults. You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag.

What really pisses me off about family law is what it does to my kids, and my current wife. But you wouldn't understand that.

Comment

Hey R(eally) W(hacked) M(isogynist),

I have kept my mouth shut for a month now and was going to continue to do so until after tomorrow night, but your latest round of abuse is too much to take.

You are a pig.

Men of honour in our military would kick the living shit out of you for the behaviour you have exhibited towards women on this forum. This is an all-time low.

I will have much more to say later.
              Last edited by dadtotheend; 12-01-2010, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Thanks. It really means a lot coming from you. Your words really are what makes me look forward to the day.

I look forward to your words of wise wisdom. And of course I look equally forward to the equally wise replies from your parrots.

But just one question. Why can't any of you people actually respond to my question about what is wrong with family law? All you people do when I post something you don't like to reply to is insults. Really I wonder who the pigs are.

You talk about abuse? Why don't you read some of the shit you have tossed at me? Or is it only abuse if I post something. Look in the mirror.

OK I may have been out of line with the fish joke, but really it was tame compared to the shit she and several of you people have tossed at me.

DTTE the only reason you made the poll was to stroke your ego. Good on you.

Comment

Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post

Men of honour in our military would kick the living shit out of you for the behaviour you have exhibited towards women on this forum. This is an all-time low.
                  I highly doubt it. Do you know any of our military? But if you want to meet up, I'm in Petawawa right now. Smack dab in the middle of army country. I can assure you there are many more guys here who would watch my back from little pricks like you. So bring it on little man.

Comment

Why can't any of you people actually respond to my question about what is wrong with family law?
                    Because you are not asking, you are telling. You regurgitate how biased the law system is to men. How about the mothers who took their children out of a bad situation and had to make ends meet and provide what they had to to look after their children when their father abandoned them. How about all those fathers who don't feel they have to financially support their children.... blah blah blah.

Comment

There is little doubt why our family law system is so flawed. Some of the women here feel they have an inherent right to custody, and some of the men here either got lucky in court, or don't have a vindictive ex spouse willing to use the courts to get what they want at the cost of the children. Unless you have faced the horrors of what can and often does happen, you have your head in the sand.
                      Cut and paste, cut and paste, cut and paste.

Ive seen this same paragraph in almost every other post.

Comment

Originally posted by tugofwar View Post
                        How about all those fathers who don't feel they have to financially support their children
                        Have you ever read anything where I condone men who don't pay child support? I never have and never will. Everyone has an obligation to support their children. What I have a problem with is the unfair amounts awarded, and the difficulty to change your payments when your situation changes. The laws are made to punish the very few who don't pay support, but it hurts the many who do pay support, but get behind because of layoffs, injuries, illness, and are hit doubly when denied access to their kids and have to spend money on legal fees to try to get access. I doubt anyone can argue that the system is fair in that manner.

Comment

I highly doubt it. Do you know any of our military?.
                          Yes I do.

But if you want to meet up, I'm in Petawawa right now. Smack dab in the middle of army country. I can assure you there are many more guys here who would watch my back from little pricks like you. So bring it on little man.
                          Spoken like a real bully.

You need to be kicked the hell off this board. You are by far the worst piece of shit I have encountered here so far.

The reason I put up that poll was because I wanted you to see that many people (who you dismiss as my parrots) agree with me. Calling people who think you're an idiot my parrots is an easy way for you to live in denial about what a total goof you are.

I actually had hope that you had learned something in the last month when you laid low.

You and your friend LostFather latched real nice onto the bully tag for me. It is you that is a bully. Your thinly veiled threat to meet me in Toronto and "tell it to your face" was the act of a bully. Your later backtracking where you pretended that it was really just so that we can "agree to disagree or go for beers" was pathetic. You are the bully and you proved it again tonight.

Confidential to InterProvincialParents: Do you really still think he brings something to this board?
                          Last edited by dadtotheend; 12-01-2010, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Have you ever read anything where I condone men who don't pay child support? I never have and never will. Everyone has an obligation to support their children. What I have a problem with is the unfair amounts awarded, and the difficulty to change your payments when your situation changes. The laws are made to punish the very few who don't pay support, but it hurts the many who do pay support, but get behind because of layoffs, injuries, illness, and are hit doubly when denied access to their kids and have to spend money on legal fees to try to get access. I doubt anyone can argue that the system is fair in that manner.
                            Well, how about us who have to relay on our bias law system to acquire some form of financial support from the other parent. In my case, mother having to what beg the father to pay support? How about those men who just want an increase in time, to get to their 40% mark so they have to pay less. I don't think it's fair but you dont see me whipping that around, oh sorry cutting and pasting each time I read a post where I know it's about getting out of financially supporting child.

Im sick and tired of your bullshit. You make it out that the system is totally against men. Grow up. The system is flawed to every involved parent.

Comment

Originally posted by tugofwar View Post
                              Ive seen this same paragraph in almost every other post.
                              Is there anyone who can deny that the courts are not biased towards women? Can you actually debate what I said?

It is the same from you when I post something that you can't argue. You resort to tossing insults. Blah Blah Blah.

This forum is full of men who have posted horror stories that they have suffered in our courts. The only way there will be a reasonable outcome is if both parents agree to stop the fighting. Our courts are adversarial in nature. It seems this forum is too. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post

Spoken like a real bully. You sack of shit.
                                You would know.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X