• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter

Happy Easter Mess!!

Comment

Happy Easter everyone!
      I hope you all have a blessed, drama free day with your loved ones.

Comment

When my kids (now 15 & 16) were toddlers -maybe 2 & 3 years old- one of the Big Things we did together was walk to the corner store together and pick them each up a Kinder Egg. I vividly remember watching them work the treats over with their little fingers, and then the fascination on their li'l faces when I put the included toy surprises together for them.

Today I gave them each a giant Kinder Egg and was amazed to see the silly grins flash across their faces as they, too, recalled those days long ago.

Yeah... Happy Easter everyone

Cheers!

Gary
        Last edited by Gary M; 04-24-2011, 04:35 PM.

Comment

My little one (almost 4y) is hanging on to the belief that there is still a last 'sneaking egg' left in our garden that we haven't found yet!

Comment

My guys did their hunt (the 15 year old bowed out this year, but is happy to share the spoils lol) they got all got candies, puzzle books and Kinder eggs and dove right into making the toys. We made cupcakes, played Dance Revolution on the PS3 (I suck) and were goofs until our company arrived for dinner.
            Now I am having a tea after the big clean up and trying to help my little one who is getting his first teeth feel better. He is not a happy camper.

Happy Easter to All!!!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X