Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understood that. I asking about him. Thats our correspondence from yesterday

<table class="cf gJ" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td class="gF gK"><table class="cf ix" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td>Maria

to Charles
    </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>The only think i feel sorry about - that victim of your behavior will be child. Most-likely child will bee killed, even if i can earn a lot of money through court on you - i will not do that. I am not here for that. I am going to make an abortion.
    - Show quoted text -

<table style="width: 99px; height: 22px;" class="cf gJ" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td class="gF gK">Charles
    </td><td class="gH">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>u obviously didn't know me...if you did you'd know that don't like being pushed around...! you're not my boss. I"m not fired at work..but thanks for your concern... ! Abortion is wrong and Thou Shall not Kill is the Law of our Lord. you cannot break His rules...you'll pay dearly in your afterlife...please don't be giving into the devil's work..you're better than that...! Now get your butt home soon so we can get on with our lives...and ignore what the devil is trying to do...! I tried to fix all of this nonesense this morning...but you were still too stuborn to see that....

Comment

this is what you wrote

to Charles

The only think i feel sorry about - that victim of your behavior will be child. Most-likely child will bee killed, even if i can earn a lot of money through court on you - i will not do that. I am not here for that. I am going to make an abortion.

You are far from child oriented in this situation and this is very concerning to me....what type of parent would you be when money is the crux of your existence.....you say you wont get a an abortion but you are concerned that child will be killed.......what type of common sense are you making......you have obviously only gave us part of the statement you wrote (again from my point of view- to make yourself look better and him the worse one in this).......if you were to do that in family court a judge would throw you out on your ass........you cannot pick and choose what seems to be in YOUR favour and hang the other out to dry......you are money driven, not child oriented and wondering what you can get for spousal and child support........neither which you are even able to have by law.......
      Last edited by littleman; 03-22-2010, 02:35 PM.

Comment

as a foot note I think it best that I leave this discussion whereas I think that my personal convictions of being a mother and a damn good one at that I will loose site that there is a POTENTIAL child involved .......child is not born yet that is why I used potential.........I wish you the best and I hope your ex has the guts to stick to his guns for his sake....

Comment

Perfect. If i asking money - i am looking for free ride. If i don't asking money - i acn not afford a baby, because of study and luck of work permit. If i make an abortion - i am terrible parent and still money orientated. According your opinion i am bad anyway.

Originally posted by littleman View Post
          this is what you wrote

to Charles

The only think i feel sorry about - that victim of your behavior will be child. Most-likely child will bee killed, even if i can earn a lot of money through court on you - i will not do that. I am not here for that. I am going to make an abortion.

You are far from child oriented in this situation and this is very concerning to me....what type of parent would you be when money is the crux of your existence.....you say you wont get a an abortion but you are concerned that child will be killed.......what type of common sense are you making......you have obviously only gave us part of the statement you wrote (again from my point of view- to make yourself look better and him the worse one in this).......if you were to do that in family court a judge would throw you out on your ass........you cannot pick and choose what seems to be in YOUR favour and hang the other out to dry......you are moeny driven, not child oriented and wondering what you can get for spousal and child support........neither which you are even able to have by law.......

Comment

Im going by what you wrote and solely by what you wrote.......if thats not what you meant then dont write it
            if your boyfriend gets ahold of this website and what you ahve wrote you would be in world of hurt for sure........go to shelter and get your life back together and leave him alone....once baby is born then get DNA test.....after you get results then go for child support.......why have turmoil and kaos when not needed......I dont understand

Comment

If something of what i wrote is unclear, u could ask my the questions. I left him alone, he is the one who calls now, whats me back and tells how much he embarrassed of himself.

Im going by what you wrote and solely by what you wrote.......if thats not what you meant then dont write it
              if your boyfriend gets ahold of this website and what you ahve wrote you would be in world of hurt for sure........go to shelter and get your life back together and leave him alone....once baby is born then get DNA test.....after you get results then go for child support.......why have turmoil and kaos when not needed......I dont understand

Comment

This thread is a little out of control, and not very supportive to you in your situation, which must be stressful. I hope you can get some use from it.

Here are some ideas
                1. Whether you have the baby or keep the baby or not is up to you. You are the only one who can choose this. If you abort the baby I would hope that you would only do this with the fathers approval though.
                2. If you keep the baby, the father will be obligated to pay child support according to his income and according to the child support tables. The courts and government will ensure this.
                3. It would be good if you raise the child together with the father, even if living separately. This means you should probably live near the father for the next 18 years!
                4. You are not entitled to spousal support of any kind.
                5. It seems like the father wants to be with you and the baby. You should pursue this if it is good for you. Don't just live with him because you have a baby on the way. If you think he will be a good man for you than try to work it out, otherwise, raise the baby separately (sharing custody if you both want that), and live near each other.
                6. Work hard to be ready for when the baby comes. I realize it is hard to be pregnant (well as far as a man can know), but you have time to get ready and that includes your status here and figuring out how you will deal with child care etc when the baby is here (work while baby is in day care when he/she is old enough etc).
                7. Perhaps your family can help.

Best of luck.

Being a parent is the best thing! Truly!

Comment

Thank you.
                  Not he neither his parents does not want me to make an abortion. Both of then a ready to take care of child if i can not do that. If he will be a good man for me - after all that - have no idea.
                  My family will help for sure. Just they in 8000 km away from here.

Thank you for good advices.

Originally posted by billm View Post
                  This thread is a little out of control, and not very supportive to you in your situation, which must be stressful. I hope you can get some use from it.

Here are some ideas
                  1. Whether you have the baby or keep the baby or not is up to you. You are the only one who can choose this. If you abort the baby I would hope that you would only do this with the fathers approval though.
                  2. If you keep the baby, the father will be obligated to pay child support according to his income and according to the child support tables. The courts and government will ensure this.
                  3. It would be good if you raise the child together with the father, even if living separately. This means you should probably live near the father for the next 18 years!
                  4. You are not entitled to spousal support of any kind.
                  5. It seems like the father wants to be with you and the baby. You should pursue this if it is good for you. Don't just live with him because you have a baby on the way. If you think he will be a good man for you than try to work it out, otherwise, raise the baby separately (sharing custody if you both want that), and live near each other.
                  6. Work hard to be ready for when the baby comes. I realize it is hard to be pregnant (well as far as a man can know), but you have time to get ready and that includes your status here and figuring out how you will deal with child care etc when the baby is here (work while baby is in day care when he/she is old enough etc).
                  7. Perhaps your family can help.

Best of luck.

Being a parent is the best thing! Truly!

Comment

Im sorry but this story sounds extremely ficticious.......and being living together for 3 months you are NOT common law.....Im sorry to sound rude or too blunt but I think this was a set up by you to try to keep him.....also sounds like you are looking for a free ride......if you cannot afford to have the child then you should give it up to someone who would love to have a child and CAN afford it........Im sorry to everyone but I have always been a firm believer in speaking your mind and being a single mom this type of thing makes the stereotype even worse.......
                    i thought once a child was involved the time living together doesn't matter?? I agree with most of your post except for giving up the child to someone who can afford it. If that was the case then all CP who have to ask the NCP for child support should have to give up the child to the NCP.

Comment

Yes it doesn't matter.
                      Anyway, i am going to the Legal Aid for free help, and i am planning now to keep good relationships with father - seems he stopped now taking drugges and went back to the work, but not to rush move in back together for next 3 month - the period during which chance that person will come back to the drugs too big.

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                      i thought once a child was involved the time living together doesn't matter?? I agree with most of your post except for giving up the child to someone who can afford it. If that was the case then all CP who have to ask the NCP for child support should have to give up the child to the NCP.

Comment

Originally posted by Marija View Post
                        Yes it doesn't matter.
                        Anyway, i am going to the Legal Aid for free help, and i am planning now to keep good relationships with father - seems he stopped now taking drugges and went back to the work, but not to rush move in back together for next 3 month - the period during which chance that person will come back to the drugs too big.
                        Very good idea. take it slow and let him prove himself. Good luck to you

Comment

Thank you will try..My family now against me, everybody telling me to leave him immediately, they telling if i will come back they will never understand me and accept me. They think he is a drugger now. They don't know about child yet. If i will stay with him they will turn away from me. I don't know even how to say that i am pregnant - they will force me to make an abortion right away.

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                          Very good idea. take it slow and let him prove himself. Good luck to you

Comment

They cannot force you to do anything, nobody can. Its called the woman's right to choose. Take support from those who offer it and stay away from the ones who try to push you to do something you don't want.

Sounds like you are doing the right thing by taking things slowly, use the time to be on your own and decide what you really want to do - without everyone else's influence.

Comment

They will press me psychologically... Everything is against my baby ((((((

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                              They cannot force you to do anything, nobody can. Its called the woman's right to choose. Take support from those who offer it and stay away from the ones who try to push you to do something you don't want.

Sounds like you are doing the right thing by taking things slowly, use the time to be on your own and decide what you really want to do - without everyone else's influence.

Comment

My family against me, my man against me, my economical and miggration situation is against me. Can not believe that just week ago i was happiest woman in the word when i found about about my baby.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X