This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS and FRO with failed VAPS

ok this is great............te ex receives these "warnings" frm FRO stating that his license will be suspended if an agreement cannot be reached for clearing up the arrears child support.........he makes arrangement with them........the license suspension DOESNT go through and guess what neer does the arrangement....did I mention he is 6 months behind now........I talk to FRO and it is up to the case woker what shld be done however the rep I spoke with can see all BS on the file that he has done and I explained to her that he only does this to appease them and the hell with them........he doesnt care at all........I gave them my two cents that because the arrangement fell through that his license should be pulled but I need to know whereas he picks my child up........I told her I have absolutely no issue with having him arrested.........she told me I have to wait until I speak with the case worker howeer she also mentioned that I do have the right to reopen the case in court.........how do I go about doing this
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X