This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ResponsibleMom View Post
    I don't see anyone telling BillM to tone it down ( and I'm not telling you to tone it down either BillM) .
    That's because he is one of the most reasoned, thoughtful people here.

Originally posted by ResponsibleMom View Post
    Scared is an intelligent woman in a difficult situation who is immersed in it 24/7.
    Hmmmm. Uhhhh, pardon me?

Comment

12.67 posts per day since joining 19 Nov. Each and every day. Are you kidding me? Most posts are ridiculously contrived guesses and the result is a saturation of BS in an otherwise very useful collection of forums.
      While we individually can "mute" this bizarre flooding of the board, I think the owner/mod may need to address this.

Comment

I tried Jeff's suggestion of setting her to ignore for a few days, but all that does is hide her posts. You can still see where she has posted in the threads but you just can't see the post itself.

All that does is obscure the context of the thread and the other posts in it.

I understand that this is a difficult decision but it's clear that she has become a distraction and has watered down the quality of the forum. She jumps in everywhere with unfocused ramblings that are often downright wrong. At first it was mildly amusing but it is now way over the top. It's surreal.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X