This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article on leaked PEEL CAS memo

Just thought that those of you who've had deadlings with CAS may find this interesting:

In leaked memo, Peel CAS staff asked to keep cases open to retain funding | Toronto Star

Disgusting. Very typical of CAS and somewhat refreshing that it came to be known to the public since this is what they do all the time under the veil of secrecy.

Of course, when they enact their draconian memo and cause untold suffering, distress and legal bills to the families affected, no one will be able to do anything about it. The fact that the memo leaked probably won't stop them from torturing all those families for an extra few months in pursuit of the almighty dollar sign.

I just know that another month of ongoing "involvement" could easily lead to another broken family, hospitalization or suicide.
    Last edited by FightingForFamily; 03-14-2013, 08:51 AM.

Comment

I love all the dancing around and denying. Whatever else, an order to not close cases until after the fiscal year is a clear violation of accounting principles and is a form of fraud.

Comment

Yes, how "unfortunate" to quote CAS.

Comment

Not at all surprised, my previous GF used to have to work with Peel CAS and never had anything uplifting to say about them.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X