Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Definitely, caranna.. I too understand exactly what that woman was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
      LOL. When my my mum was in her 60s she got a lot more action from widowers than I get now as a single dad. If you're in your 60s you're not over the hill at all!
      Maybe your mum can hook you up with some of her friends, Mess? Let the good times roll!

Comment

Originally posted by oink View Post
        I know of people that can't even go to a cinema or restaurant by themself...some of this may be due to the upbringing
        Or it may just be that going by yourself is kind of boring. I am perfectly capable of eating by myself in a restaurant, but the dinner conversation would not be very entertaining. Same thing with a movie; sure the movie may be good, but part of the experience is the company.

Though now that I think about it, not having disagreements about what food to order (I could never have seafood around my ex as he hated it and complained about being able to smell it) or what movie to see could be relaxing.

Comment

Originally posted by caranna View Post
          All without even trying or dressing like a skank.
          Whats wrong with dressing like a skank?

I'm kinda partial to the look, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by oink View Post
            Really...says you. You are there to see a movie, not to have a chat and spoil it for others. If you want to chat and watch a movie, you will rent a dvd

I don't buy that excuse. Like you said, at least you get to choose what you want to see and eat. There are a lot of people that get dragged into what they don't want to see and places they don't want to go, and they succumb just because they want to please the other person, or get laid
            For me, the movie itself is only part of the experience. I like having a friend to talk to while we wait for it to start, and someone to gush or complain to afterwards.

I've gone to movies alone, when there was something I absolutely had to see in the theatre and my schedule didn't mesh up with any friend's, but it's not quite the same.

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
              Whats wrong with dressing like a skank?

I'm kinda partial to the look, actually.
              Your remark is cute and made me smile. It depends on what you want I suppose..Whether to get laid or something.

You need to know though that as far as a classy women is concerned, she doesn't have to look like a skank to be sexy.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X