Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for asking. I've been so busy dealing with it, working, and doing other things, I've barely come up for air this last while.

As I just posted, I'm dealing with it. It's very hard, and gut-wrenching. Thankfully I have some good support to help me through this "new" experience.

Kids aren't doing well. Both are suffering from a number of physical complaints right now, as a reaction to all of it, which is very concerning to me. I'm trying to parent from a distance and behind the scenes now. The most important thing is the kids' wellbeing, and I'm doing my best to help them, but I feel so limited. It's frustrating.

Trying to get ready for mediation-arbitration, and I'm left with a lot of questions. IThis is a new experience for me. Tried mediation at the beginning, but we failed totally after the 2nd session, on came the lawyers and their expensive meters.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X