X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex withdrew from the case

Hello everybody, Good Day!

Stbx withdrew from the case prior to motion. What happens after he withdrew? In motion I'm asking for lump sum support, equalization of property, retroactive spousal support etc. and the judge said the issue will be dealt in trial. The judge ordered to serve the endorsement to my stbx in person. I've been informed that stbx no longer works at the company where he told me he was working at.

I have a court order spousal support from the previous case conference. After ex withdrew the case he didn't give me support anymore. By the way, ex is only sending me cheque via mail for support. The judge in motion already endorse for SDO (support deduction order) how long do I need to wait for the SDO to be finalized and I don't know where is my ex working right now?

I have a trial this October and I am unrepresented. How to prepare for this trial? What should I do?
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X