Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form 10 responding to applicant

Hi Forum,

My Ex has filed an application to increase my CS and S7 proportioning, and declare her home as primary residence, even though we are in a custody agreement, whereby I still have the kids 6/14 days. I'm ok to increase my S7, no problems with that. I have 20 days to complete and file my Form 10.

I have been following our agreement and the CSG guildlines and have been increasing CS upwards as my income increases. We have been divorsed for 6 years now and all her previous lawyer have agreed to my income and CS payments. Her new lawyer is ignoring the Schedule III adjustments and disagrees with her previous lawyers calculations and my calculations and my lawyers calcs. Not too worried about this because I have the CSG guildlines and the Department of Justice interpretation documentation.

Anyways, outside of this claim, she has written some nasty stuff that is not true and has nothing to do with CS or income. Things like I'm antagonistic, I abuse the system? what system?, when I don't get my way, I act out in anger. (I can't get angry because try to limit my contact to her to email or text. I minimize phone contact with her) In fact, I have emails where she lashes out at me. (not sure if I want to use them because it will just make her want to make up more garbage)

How do I respond to the Form 10 to these accusations or do I even need to address them. Can I say not true and move on without defending myself?

thanks again.

You ignore it. You can simply say you disagree with the statements made by the applicant in her materials. It’s completely irrelevant and simply mud slinging. A judge won’t care. The only thing that matters is the amount of your income a d the updated cs amounts.

Comment

avoid primary residence terminology
      she seems to have personality issues..ie claims you do behavior x but she is the one who does it
      the children have shared parenting, a label to people like her will only cause you issues

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X