X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awarded legal costs

I would like to get an opinion.
    I was awarded my legal costs from a motion that was heard 9 months ago. My ex had 30 days, which were up yesterday, to pay. As usual he avoided the Judges order. He thinks if he ignores us, we will go away. What can I do legally to enforce this on him. He's so arrogant that he feels that I don't deserve a penny. He was the one that originated litigation not me. To this day, I can't believe the ridiculous stories he made up just so he would get out of paying child/spousal support. Again, what are my options to enforce this order of costs?

hey there, patience rules. Mr J. has the means ie the sherriff. Have that discussion with him.
    I know all this has been such a pain for you but you are getting there.

With all that has been done this action is certainly justified.
    Last edited by AtALoss; 04-14-2011, 02:37 PM. Reason: add adtional comment

Comment

I did send Mr. J an email asking him what we can do. Still waiting for a reply. It's past the deadline, is there no consequences for not paying on the deadline?

Comment

In terms of money no really anything additional. But it will have an impact on his life on many levels. Compounded with his state of arrears.... Credit wise bosses would be impressed, Judges will not be buying his crap anymore. The thing you have to remeber is he did this to himself so what he gets .... oh well. i know this sounds so callous and for everyones benifit he just deserves it more than you know.

Comment

put a lien on his assests

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X