Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pension valuated and now to see if she will agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pension valuated and now to see if she will agree?

I have just received my pension valuation ,married 14 years and retired after 30 ,pension is split for the 14 years of marriage only. Works out to a quarter of my monthly pension that they suggested or valuated.
    This goes to my age of 65 and drops down to 2/3 rds for the next 10 years after my age of 65 it is 2/3 rds.
    I feel she won the lottery now but need to get on with my life.
    I am self rep after having lawyers taking thousands of dollars from me and not doing anything.
    Is there a form i can fill out to put this to rest and just agree to the amount and be done with it all .
    It is only pension and nothing else involved .
    My problem is if she doesnt like the amount and it is from the flv . We are scheduled for trial in november but would like to put to rest now ,since i have this paperwork now ,. I cant see ss as she was working and i had the kids ,and if more than the suggested amount ,i will be living on the streets -to say...
    Any direction would be appreciated.. thanks.
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X