Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you denied access to your children?

please sign your name if you are a father and denied access to your children for no reason at all. ( trying to see how many men that use this forum are dealing with this issue)

Lets start with me

Paul

You will have to add a bit about your situation as you need at least 10 words to respond to post a reply. Please put your name and how many children you have and how long you have not seen them for.

I have 2 children a son 15 and a Daughter 12. I have not seen my children in 5 years now. Wife has denied me access many times and now the children do not wish to see me!

Comment

The ex is starting to this to me. I had 3 hrs Mon, Wed, Fri, and stay over every other weekend since May. We don't have a formal separation agreement, more like an amicable handshake.

All of a sudden, after their xmas visit to their grandparents, my kids don't want to see me. She said they're afraid of me and I scared them, which is totally untrue.

Comment

Originally posted by Ihave2kidsIcannotsee View Post
        You will have to add a bit about your situation as you need at least 10 words to respond to post a reply. Please put your name and how many children you have and how long you have not seen them for.

I have 2 children a son 15 and a Daughter 12. I have not seen my children in 5 years now. Wife has denied me access many times and now the children do not wish to see me!
        Have you filed a Motion for access?
        Requested the OCL?
        Recommended Mediation?
        Requested Counselling for the children (Young Adults actually)?

5 years is a long time, I am not suprised that they are reluctant....

What have you done to see them?

Comment

Adding my name to the list for my fiance. He has two daughters who want nothing to do with him (PAS). 14 & 15 years old.

Comment

Have not seen my kids (16 & 14) since April 2009 and only 2 times since August 2008 (when the ex moved 1000 km away). The OCL contacted me 2 weeks ago that they are taking on the case. Keep hoping

Comment

count me in. each time she is not happy, she will stop letting me see my kid(or let my kid see me) as punishment. this is untolerable.

Comment

Is their anyone els that is not able to see their children?

Just wanted to put this back into the spot light and see if there are any other men or women that are being denied access to their children who have the legal right to see them but ex won't let them.

Comment

I will sign on behalf of my husband.

HUSBAND

It doesn't happen often... but when we refuse to play her games and let her have her ways, we sometimes show up on the court-ordered day at the court-ordered time to an empty house.

Comment

bcman, please allow me to copy what you wrote, "count me in. each time she is not happy, she will stop letting me see my kid(or let my kid see me) as punishment. this is intolerable."

Comment

My husband hasn't seen his daughter for 2 years now, since we became engaged. PAS. The daughter hates his whole family now. It is so discouraging what bitter ex's can do and that the law lets them. OCL is currently involved, and not really accomplishing anything. They've only had the file for about a year now.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X