Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is so awesome

Comment

• Fantastic news, congratulations. Followed every thread/post with a lot of interest, but didn't have the knowledge worth contributing. I can't imagine the joy your experiencing now.

Comment

• EXCELLENT NEWS !!!!!!!

Now go celebrate BIG TIME!!!!! You can have your daughter for halloween - how cool is that?????

Yes MR. T. You should take a bow - outstanding advice which never wavered.

LF32 - you make us all very, very proud. Kept your cool.

Look forward to your detailed summary but now go out and DO SOMETHING NICE FOR YOURSELF - YOU'VE EARNED IT BIG TIME !!!!!!

Comment

• WONDERFUL!!! You so deserved this after all the work and suffering you have done trying to see your little girl. Hope you get her this weekend....We are proud of all you have overcome...you never gave up.

Comment

• Thank god.

Don't you already have de facto joint custody?

Any indication from judge that this schedule is to be considered interim only?

Comment

• So happy for you!!!

Comment

• You deserve every minute of joy this brings. Congrats man! Fantastic job.

When does the custody start? How will exchanges happen?

So many questions and so little battery on the iPad.

Awesome!!! I was lurking all afternoon waiting for this news. You made our days too!

Comment

• Who called that LAO scumbag lawyer.... a Hotshot Lawyer anyways .BAZ-INGA!

Great news....hopefully pressing onwards to get SOLE won't be that tough.

When Judges make or get (consent) Orders, they take them very seriously.....along with there Endorsements....OP got burned playing with fire.

I didn't see COSTs.....OP lost everything by the look....and never made a Settlement Offer (all or nothing mentality for them)...guess they got nothing.

Who's working on pick up and drop offs?.....and is OFW for communication...you need useable Court communication if (when) Goldilocks screws up.

Was a SC date set?..or meetings to end this in lawyers office...then set a SC?

What about C.S...any offset.....you have interim joint by the look.....get that financial disclosure

Goldilocks is down for High Conflict....probably more on the way...her worst fear was realized today........HIDE UNDER THE BED!

Comment

• Wow. Could not have gone better in my opinion. That is an amazing outcome! You didn't let them break you with their bullying and now you and d3 will prevail.
                    Congratulations lf!

Comment

• That's awesome.
                      Glad to hear all the bullshit got tossed out.
                      I rarely post anymore, but I've been checking in from time to time 5 see how it's going.
                      What did the judge order in regards to jurisdiction?

Comment

• Congratulations!

What do you think might have been a tipping point in your favour? What can you offer to others to make sure they do as an essential part of the process?

Comment

• Hopefully LF32 is out celebrating tonight (or getting some much needed rest). He's been through hell and back on this.

LF32 is going to be very, very busy. First thing that's going to have to be done is to get the endorsement or Order. As the winning party his lawyer would be responsible to draft it up (at least that's how it's done in Alberta) and send to opposing counsel for their sign-off before it's filed in court. As the opposing counsel is an ahole I do hope that the judge simply issues an Order so LF32 doesn't have to go through any more drama in this regard.

Of course the primary thing will be for the fine-tuning of the access. I'm curious if any specifics were ordered in the picking up and dropping off of the child.

LF32's ex is clearly disturbed IMO. I hope he watches his back because desperate people do desperate things. I sure hope he doesn't let his guard down at any time.

Transcripts of the day's proceedings will be important. I hope that LF32 can figure out the best way to have this OCL investigator fired. I shudder to think that she is likely working on other files at this time. I would hope that the powers-that-be, in light of the resounding statement of the judge in this case, take a very hard look at any and all cases this investigator has been charged with. I wonder if the Ombudsman of Ontario should be involved? Accountability is on my mind right now. That would include all the do-gooders at the shelter. I hope they are made aware of today's court matter. They obviously aren't very effective in their screening and perhaps their intake methods need to be reviewed. I have been a supporter of emergency shelters for many decades. They do good work. However, if they are not given feed back of the "bad apples" that go through their doors then they are unable to improve their systems.

All in all the system propelled LF32's wife through the system without doing due diligence in investigating her from the start. Where is the woman living? On which Provincial welfare fund? I hope the rug is pulled out from under her asap. Is she going to be held accountable for anything or is the Ontario government going to pay for her atrocious waste of taxpayer resources? It is outrageous really.

Costs are a very interesting subject when basically the taxpayor money was abused.

Well LF32 can start a new thread/Chapter. I look forward to hearing all the details of his resounding triumph in court today.

We are fortunate that LF32 has shared everything with us.

Comment

• Arabian's right. I'm out for a celebration of sorts.

I will be back to answer all q's, provide insight to turning points in the case, summary of this case, etc. tomorrow!!

Im emotionally drained (in a good way).

Thank you everybody. You all rock!

Comment

• I am SO very happy for you LF. I haven't missed a post since March. You've gone through what no parent should. I too look forward to hearing about all the details that others are inquiring about.

Kudos to all the people here that were able to support you and talk you through this. I'm so happy for you and your little girl

Cheers!!

Comment

• Just got home and before I took my coat off I had to check the forum. Congratulations LF32. It is a little scary that it has taken so long to make the best decision for your little girl, but in the end you kept your head and did the right thing.

I guess you will not be on the forum tomorrow night. Pizza and a movie with your daughter!

OCL sounds like a nightmare for anyone. Change needs to occur there, but that's a battle for later. Right now you just enjoy your daughter.

Try not to worry about things she might say which may or may not be prompted by Mum. Remember she is only 3 and will repeat, but often not remember later. My little Grandson can remember that he saw his favourite cartoon characters in the summer, but not the food he ate at daycare today!

Impressive day at court.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X