Is there any way to get my child?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to get my child?

Hi.. I am writing this with a lot of worries in my mind. I split up with my wife for the last 2 years. At that time my daughter was only 3 years old. The court allowed my daughter to stay with me for one day in a week. She is now studying in school and for that reason her mother is refusing to stay my child with me. She didn’t allowing me to even see my child from the last 3 months. I can’t tolerate this. I am planning to sue it to a child custody lawyer in Toronto. Is it a right way to get my child?. I will be very happy if the court allows her to stay with me for more days in a week. Is there any chance for that?

You are probably going to end up with every second weekend and a weekday if you file a motion for it. You may get shared custody eventually but it's a hard work.

Comment

Start documenting any denials for your overnight, as per. Kurt order,. Then proceed with a motion to change the present order.

Based on your record over the past years of caring for your child and the denials of the mother.

Make sure your lawyer you hire presents concise accurate information.

Goodluck

Comment

Maybe

It is either hard work
        or hard work and lots of money.

You should start by reading this forum a lot and then go from there.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X