This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
    If you've been around as long as you say, then you're well aware that you don't have sufficient administrative powers to do so.

And you posted a public thread in a public forum, public opinion is what you'll get- but then you already know that since you've been around long enough.
    My question was a nice way of asking PH to GTFO.

If you really are a moderator, can't you see my join date?

Comment

I think PH is a troll too but she is a borderline troll - with the trolling comes some insight. At least the lawyers are happy, I hope the guy is underemployed ENOUGH to warrant that type of legal cost...

Comment

I think PH is a troll too but she is a borderline troll - with the trolling comes some insight.
        Hello pot, this is kettle...you're black.<!-- / message -->

Coming from the current resident forum misogynist, I'm fairly certain I'll come through this criticism unscathed.

My answer is no.

She's keeping her Moderator status super-secret....once the real conflict starts, she'll jump out and reveal herself. Its great strategy.

<!-- / message -->

Comment

Something I've seen on this forum frequently is the current g/f or b/f taking everything their partner says as accurate. If you aren't in the courtroom, at all the meetings with lawyers (as you certainly shouldn't be in my opinion) then you really don't know what happened or what was said. You merely are going by your partner's "version" of things.

I would strongly advise that you resist the urge to coach your partner any further. High conflict people tend to blame EVERYONE for their failures.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
            1-Something I've seen on this forum frequently is the current g/f or b/f taking everything their partner says as accurate. If you aren't in the courtroom, at all the meetings with lawyers (as you certainly shouldn't be in my opinion) then you really don't know what happened or what was said. You merely are going by your partner's "version" of things.

2-I would strongly advise that you resist the urge to coach your partner any further. High conflict people tend to blame EVERYONE for their failures.
            1-She did lie about something in the case to me, which shook my trust a little. So I do take it all with a grain a salt since then.
            2-Noted.

Comment

Something I've seen on this forum frequently is the current g/f or b/f taking everything their partner says as accurate. If you aren't in the courtroom, at all the meetings with lawyers (as you certainly shouldn't be in my opinion) then you really don't know what happened or what was said. You merely are going by your partner's "version" of things.

I would strongly advise that you resist the urge to coach your partner any further. High conflict people tend to blame EVERYONE for their failures.
              I agree.

And I'm always at a loss to decide who's more pathetic in this situation. The person who is misguided enough to interfere in an unhealthy way in some else's marriage dissolution or the HC ex-partner who requires this type of assistance.
              <!-- / message -->

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
                And I'm always at a loss to decide who's more pathetic in this situation. The person who is misguided enough to interfere in an unhealthy way in some else's marriage dissolution or the HC ex-partner who requires this type of assistance.
                <!-- / message -->
                I was only here to ask a question about whether to hold evidence until trial or produce it now. Nobody thinks it's a good idea to hold it until later. I was kind of shocked that Wife even suggested it. I will ask her if her lawyer suggested it. Bad idea all around.

Comment

Hello pot, this is kettle...you're black.

Coming from the current resident forum misogynist, I'm fairly certain I'll come through this criticism unscathed.
                  I'm going to get a pedicure, nothing like women serving me at my feet - rawr

Comment

I would put money on her telling you "my lawyer made me do it" LOL

Again, HC types usually deflect and shift blame whenever possible.

At least you recognize and admit your woman isn't always truthful. Some people are incapable of admitting that and continue on to "stand by my man/woman."

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
                      I would put money on her telling you "my lawyer made me do it" LOL

Again, HC types usually deflect and shift blame whenever possible.

At least you recognize and admit your woman isn't always truthful. Some people are incapable of admitting that and continue on to "stand by my man/woman."
                      +1, I hate black/white people

Comment

Originally posted by DeadBeatDouchebagDad View Post

Everybody can see your join date. Just because you joined, doesn't mean you've read or learned anything.

And you've no right to ask or demand anyone to 'GTFO' or dictate who can or cannot post in any thread.

I am not sure how you feel alienating and offending other members is condusive to getting info and advice.

Comment

Based on the way you posted and have been responding you clearly have spent a significant amount of time on online forums and are clearly aware of how things work.

That combined with the claim that you've spent 10 months "lurking" is a pretty strong indicator that you knew exactly what you were doing when you chose that name and the response it would get.

For what it is worth, the friends and family of the mother in my situation all think I'm a DeadBeatDoucheBagDad just trying to avoid child support. If you take the time to read some of my posts you would likely determine the opposite. Of course that's after hearing only my side of the story.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                          Working...
                          X