Cost Submissions Process - OCJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost Submissions Process - OCJ

Has anyone had experience preparing a cost submission recently? I just wrapped up trial, and didn't get a chance to contact the court office yet to inquire.

I'm aware that it requires a written submission, but unsure if there is a specific form...

I'm doubtful that this will be of any help to anyone else, but I got in contact with the courts today and inquired about the cost submission process. They indicated that it requires completion of a brief / generic letter to the courts, but no specific form is required.

When I tried to get more information regarding the content of the brief I got the typical "we can't give out that info...you should speak with a lawyer".

When I mentioned I'm self rep, she tells me "we have a Friday walk-in legal clinic, but you may not qualify if you have minimal income".

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X