Form 20 : Request for Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form 20 : Request for Information

Has anyone requested information this way..I have sent numerous text messages to my ex requesting school records, health records, dental information and have not received a single reply. I want to sent a form 20 before mt trial hearing on April 6, 2020. Any and all advice welcome.

The only thing you can ask for is school enrollment.

Your 20 yo kid doesn’t have to give you anything but proof she is in school.

As for the others, go directly to the source. Forget your ex.

Comment

The 20 year old doesn’t need to provide even if I’m still paying child support for her?

Comment

Nope. They just have to prove she is in a full time program of study.

After she turns 18 the privacy laws kick in.

Comment

She doing adult upgrading. He was suppose to graduate in June 2018 and apparently is still taking grade 11 courses after 2 years.

Comment

Your argument is that she has had an additional two years to complete a high school education she should have completed by now. She is not in a program of study with a reasonable chance of employment following completion.

Have you had any conferences yet where a judge has commented on this?

Comment

Had a case conference and she had to provide us with school records which shows nothing. He suggested going to trial hearing.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X