This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes Ordered in Final Order

At the start of February, the Judge ruled 'with consent' on custody/access and specified that my sons doctor/dentist be moved to Brampton. Additionally in the order, my ex and I are to agree on a parenting coordinator. The Judge advised that if necessary, we could motion the court to choose a coordinator for us.

My question is how long do I wait for this things to be changed. I have sent my ex information regarding both topics, however she has not responded and it's been almost 3 weeks. What would be considered a reasonable amount of time?
    Last edited by Pharah; 03-01-2011, 07:49 PM.

No one has an opinion on this? What is a reasonable amount of time to wait before motioning the court to filing for contempt of order? I was thinking 6-8 weeks?

Comment

Send a letter to her today asking for action on the medical issues and the parenting coordinator.

If no response send another in 2-3 weeks.

If no response send last letter stating that you have no choice but to bring the motion.

If no response, then do it.

Comment

Thanks DTTE.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X