Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we are now less then a week from the filing date. My ex has sent one email regarding the settlement offer I provided, saying that my offer was 'ridiculous and unnecessary' and that she wanted to wait until the Holidays where over to deal with this. That was on December 30th.

Before getting that response, I had sent a signed copy of the offer to her via registered mail, in addition to all the attempts since November I have made to get her moving on settlement, but I still have nothing from her. Side note, her signature for the registered letter was almost illegible but I think it was signed 'no to keen'. It was no where close to her name.

I have advised that this needed to be taken care of before January 10th and I have reminded her what the judge is expecting, still nothing.

I am planning on filing my settlement offer with the settlement brief on the 10th. I have also decided to include an affidavit detailing the denial of access for a new weeks back and that my ex has refused to co-operate on settlement.

I guess my question is, how will the court take what has happened here?
    Last edited by Pharah; 01-05-2011, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X