Red Zone Xmas loophole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Zone Xmas loophole

I have heard from my son that my ex is planning to have their family from Montreal up over Xmas. I am assuming they are doing this as a loop hole as Quebec has said no family gatherings over Xmas. So they are gathering in Ontario. This makes me extremely nervous for my children's health as well as mine and my family as my ex and I split the holidays.
    Is there anything I can do or just roll the dice with our health?

Say something to her and/or report it to the local health unit or police.

Do you know if they are either exposed or have a high risk?

Either way you are going to open up a can of worms that will be ugly. Is it worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
      Say something to her and/or report it to the local health unit or police.

Do you know if they are either exposed or have a high risk?

Either way you are going to open up a can of worms that will be ugly. Is it worth it?

Well I could get sick and lose work. My partner could get sick or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by HardWorkingDad View Post
        Well I could get sick and lose work. My partner could get sick or worse.

Then you could always have him stay with mom for two weeks.

He could also get it at school.

Comment

I'm vehemently against Involving police in family matters. It is a terrible idea and needlessly creates animosity and escalates the situation. I would highly advise against this.

Parents should be able to arrange whatever activities they want in their own time. It's not like your ex is taking your child to an active warzone or something. Health concerns are potentially everywhere.

The fact that you enable the other parent to see the child and spend time suggests that you probably trust them enough to keep the child physically safe and it's not like you expect them to deliberately hurt the child.

My suggestion would be let this one go and just focus on the things you can do with your child when they are with you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

Send her a message with the concern.
            You can also ask that they self-isolate for 2 weeks afterwards and get makeup time. That is about it.
            Even if she agrees she might just go anyways.

What else are you going to open an urgent motion?
            Be mocked for calling the police?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X