Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support groups in Ottawa?

Hi,

Working through my separation/divorce on my own in Ottawa. Can anyone recommend any support groups?

Mainly, I want someone willing to listen and to hear what others have to say.

Thanks,

I don't know of any TBH but am working through the same myself. Would be happy to to listen and talk (not an expert by any means).

Comment

Try meetup.com for groups in the area.

Comment

If you file anything at the courthouse they will make you attend a mandatory information session. I would recommend you see if you could attend one even if you aren't filing anything. It gives you some information on what your rights are and how the process works. It's far from perfect but it's not a bad start. They also give out some links to some great resources.

Good luck!

Comment

I've joined the local Meetup.com group(s) and have attended the mandatory information session. Whyme?, I'll PM you.

thanks to all.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X