This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LostFather View Post
    Who says he doesn't have a "good enough reason"?
    Me and the majority.

Comment

Originally posted by LostFather View Post
      Not sure what your "credibility" statement is referring to Mess? The poster didn't want his young children to be influenced; if that's a better word for you, with the use of pot, or any marches associated with that. This was what I took from his post, you obvious see it from another point of view, then throw other issues that are not relevant to obfuscate the facts in order to prove your point, gay marriage is not illegal. I think you may want to re evaluate your own credibility before attacking another.

It would seem that you've missed my point entirely and chosen the same route as others and attack the poster, and not look at the post for what it is.

Oh, and I think you might want to chick your spelling on "beastiality"?
      Sarcasm flew right over your head. Spelling flames are lame. My kids spill juice on my keyboard every day. You are exagerating even what the OP said about the dangers to the kids. If you actually had a point I would respond to it, but you are just making things up and exagerating the description of a situation you aren't even party to.

Comment

excuse me but I thought this thread was about facebook. It seems like it has turned into a way to debate the other thread all over again.

Comment

He's allowed to do that it. It's his thread, remember?

Comment

I don't have any Tats but I do like them. To me, to not accept them as a part of society is discriminatory. Whatever happened to each their own.

Comment

See now....that's what I like to hear!

Can we make this the iPod thread? I need help with this new-fangled thing and the kids aren't here!

Comment

lol, the hands on approach is best

Comment

There's nothing wrong about checking out a profile on facebook. There's also nothing wrong with driving on a street and checking out a house. However, to me -- it becomes stalker like when it's the same profile or house and it is repeated over and over when they are more or less "Strangers."

The OP of that other thread never did answer my questions but rather evaded. If I knew the answer maybe my view would change.

Comment

Stalking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
                      He's allowed to do that it. It's his thread, remember?
                      yes I understand that, but if the op just wants to debate that other guys thing again then the thread title is misleading. Besides that thread by the I am perfect because I am a teacher was beaten to death.

Comment

Originally posted by logicalvelocity View Post
                        There's nothing wrong about checking out a profile on facebook. There's also nothing wrong with driving on a street and checking out a house. However, to me -- it becomes stalker like when it's the same profile or house and it is repeated over and over when they are more or less "Strangers."

The OP of that other thread never did answer my questions but rather evaded. If I knew the answer maybe my view would change.

Without going back and searching for your question, what was it?

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                          yes I understand that, but if the op just wants to debate that other guys thing again then the thread title is misleading. Besides that thread by the I am perfect because I am a teacher was beaten to death.
                          The debate is in the title and following article is it not? So what if there is a debate on it, if you do not like it, don't read it, never mind responding to it.

It would appear that the topic has stuck up debate of its own, and my beef is the insults that some seem to think they need to impose on others to prove their points or make others.

As I said, it's not me to decide whether the guy was perfect, and even with that, I don't think that's what he was trying to say, was he?

With your argument of a particular subject matter being beaten to death, you in fact are helping to keep it alive by responding.

Comment

I have a tatoo of two gay animals having sex! I'm a miscreant, I guess.

Comment

Just two? That's not miscreant, that's saturday afternoon.....

Comment

Did you hear about the father who got jailed recently for putting a small bear paw tattoo on his son? Not sure if his age, I think it was around 7. It was in the US I believe. He says he wanted it, but I think when the needles started he found out in a hurry that it's not like getting a shot at the doctors office.

This guy is facing life in prison. The defense is that you would have to convict the mother? on the ear piercing, and something about circumcision of the boy.

Now this guy is no angle by any means, but life in prison? Holly crap!

Edit: I just looked it up and found out the dad didn't get life jury wouldn't convict for life, he got 6 years, mom says she wont let her 2 year old daughter get a tattoo until her teens.

So all you parents out there thinking of getting you kids tattoo'd better wait for a while, until at least 13 or 14 LOL!
                                Last edited by LostFather; 07-22-2010, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X