This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxer View Post
    Last night he told my daughter "she's(me) being dumped cause there is no loyalty"... confused the hell outta me....
    Hi, Boxer,
    I remember I used to try to make sense of everything my husband said when he decided to leave and in trying so hard to understand him and his reasons for doing whatever he was doing I did not pay any attention to myself. it took me a long time to stop trying to understand him and to focus on myself. I still slip from time to time even after being separated for two years but it gets better and better.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Boxer did you contact Legal aid? And Binmom is right focus on you and your kids that is the best thing you can do right now.

Comment

No I haven't. I believe I have too many assets (although not only "mine") to qualify for Legal Aid.

Comment

Well I would highly suggest that you call around and look for a lawyer, sometimes they will have the first meeting for free. There is a book that someone recommended called Surviving your Divorce by Michael G Cochrane. I would highly recommend that book to read.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X