X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Online

Hey everyone,

Been off the grid for the summer, really busy with the kids activities.

Hope everyone is doing well, I see it's gonna take me a few hours to catch up on everyone's stories.

I filed the 8A, Joint Application for divorce on the 21st of August, now to wait till the first few weeks of October to go and submit the final paperwork to get my divorce finalized! (Provided of course we don't hit any bumps in the road)

Angie

Originally posted by AngieJ View Post
    Hey everyone,

Been off the grid for the summer, really busy with the kids activities.

Hope everyone is doing well, I see it's gonna take me a few hours to catch up on everyone's stories.

I filed the 8A, Joint Application for divorce on the 21st of August, now to wait till the first few weeks of October to go and submit the final paperwork to get my divorce finalized! (Provided of course we don't hit any bumps in the road)

Angie
    want a good laugh?? read the posts by confusedmommy, otherwise known as storm alias WDs ex.

Comment

Good Luck and welcome back Angie! Most of us die-hards are still here!! in the trenches, trudging onwards, uphill mostly

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X