Two ex's on this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two ex's on this forum?

In the history of this forum, has there ever been two ex's signed up here and discovered the other on the forum?

Post here or PM me if you have such a story.

WD's ex often shows up using one of her multiple personalities.

Comment

I have many times invited posters to tell their ex about this site. Reality checks are good for both sides.

Howerver I am not aware any one has.

My ex and her lawyer(s) love to put this site down and are condescending that I self represent and that I don't know what is what.

It is unlikely that both ex's would hang around here as the most common purpose for being here is that one of the ex's is unreasonable - and unreasonable people don't like this site

Comment

Originally posted by billm View Post
        I have many times invited posters to tell their ex about this site. Reality checks are good for both sides.

Howerver I am not aware any one has.

My ex and her lawyer(s) love to put this site down and are condescending that I self represent and that I don't know what is what.

It is unlikely that both ex's would hang around here as the most common purpose for being here is that one of the ex's is unreasonable - and unreasonable people don't like this site
        Thanks for that. I needed a good chuckle.

Comment

And I am sure there have been a number who post here, and have ex's that watch their every move.

I've been through that before, which is why I have made efforts to change up my information about number of kids, ages, and court dates, etc. to make it hard to pinpoint me.

Just makes it hard for me to keep my own story straight here, lol. Have to keep notes of my online personality details, so I don't confuse everyone.

Comment

I may be guilty of saying too much of a personal nature, but it is nothing I wouldn't stand behind in court.

I try to live by the "if you wouldn't want to see it on the front page of the newspaper, don't post it on the internet" , but I'm not always successful.

Comment

I'm pretty sure if ex or g/f found this site they would know "tis I" - I never post about ongoing current matters nor any legal strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by ByMyself View Post
                And I am sure there have been a number who post here, and have ex's that watch their every move.

I've been through that before, which is why I have made efforts to change up my information about number of kids, ages, and court dates, etc. to make it hard to pinpoint me.

Just makes it hard for me to keep my own story straight here, lol. Have to keep notes of my online personality details, so I don't confuse everyone.
                I try hard to keep information about my partner's case general so Ex wouldn't be able to pinpoint the identity; and he's such a great Dad in his own mind that he'd never guess I was speaking of him. Must be some other douchebag lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DowntroddenDad View Post
                  I may be guilty of saying too much of a personal nature, but it is nothing I wouldn't stand behind in court.

I try to live by the "if you wouldn't want to see it on the front page of the newspaper, don't post it on the internet" , but I'm not always successful.
                  I think it is something every member on here needs to be reminded of from time to time - make sure that you are willing to stand behind everything you say on this forum, the same as every other social media outlet.

Comment

^ you mean the part where I say ex's g/f is a SK*NK? No problem!

Comment

Given my ex's stock performance, I'm not so sure he can read...so I'm not in any danger.

Comment

I'm pretty sure my ex has found me here... she was telling me "Karma is a bitch..." a few times and either we're more alike than I thought or she read my post on the topic....

I'm careful enough with what I say that I think its defensible....

Hi Honey

Comment

Mine "suddenly has no internet access, so can't use email anymore", and insists that I call to discuss any issues.

So they definitely aren't watching me here then, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ByMyself View Post
                            Mine "suddenly has no internet access, so can't use email anymore", and insists that I call to discuss any issues.

So they definitely aren't watching me here then, lol.
                            Same here lol.

Although I still haven't received the promised paperwork from her lawyer regarding my commitment to email only communication.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadBeatDouchebagDad View Post
                              In the history of this forum, has there ever been two ex's signed up here and discovered the other on the forum?

Post here or PM me if you have such a story.
                              First: Why are you interested?

Yes. It has happened several times.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X