This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Harassment Order

Has anyone ever filed a non-harassment order, or restraining order? My husbands ex wife continues to show up at our work (we work together) and faxing all of the court documents to our work fax machine. It is in a very public place and is becoming quite embarrassing. I hate being that person who uses the court system all the time, its such a hassle, and to me just fuels the fires.Its like act/react, act/react.......all day long.

There is no reason for her to be doing this. She has our address and we live only a few km's from our work, so its not any further distance.
    I don't know what to do, we have a court date on June 14th, to determine the final amount for Extraordinary Expenses, and she wants us to just write her a check for the money, and is accusing us of not co operating because we want a court order to make it final.

We have been told by the FRO not to pay any monies to her directly. She actually wrote out our text messages back and forth in the court documents to prove we were not being reasonable. I guess not writing a blank cheque is not reasonable.
    Sorry for the ramble......but grrrrrrrrrr.........

Wow, I don't even know if that is legal to fax you at work. It is very unprofessional. I would certainly look into action to stop that. If you mention it to the judge it will not look good on her in court. Good luck and I am sure you will get good advice here.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X