Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man deliberately hit big-rig, killing himself and 2 children in Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man deliberately hit big-rig, killing himself and 2 children in Southern California

Police: Man deliberately hit big-rig, killing himself and 2 children in Southern California

CASTAIC, Calif. - A man who was in a custody battle with his ex-wife deliberately crashed his car into a tractor-trailer on a Southern California freeway, killing himself and his two children, authorities said Tuesday.
    Alan Dean Edwards, 46, of Lancaster, his 9-year-old son, Erick Dean Edwards, and 5-year-old daughter, Alona Marie Edwards, all died in the crash on Interstate 5 around 1 a.m. Monday.
    The truck was parked in a brake-check area in Castaic, about 30 miles northwest of Los Angeles, when it was struck from behind by Edwards' fast-moving Honda Accord, authorities said.
    The driver didn't make "any attempts to stop," said Nicole Nishida, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
    The front half of the car was crushed and wedged under the truck.
    Edwards and his former wife were in a custody battle and he had picked up the children Friday for a scheduled visit, Nishida said. She filed a missing persons report when they failed to return Sunday, Nishida said.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/police-man...024152281.html

"However your marriage/relationship disintegrated, and whatever the loss it caused you, financially, emotionally or whatever, it is never an excuse to murder absolutely innocent children and attempt to kill innocent people on the road doing it. Even thinking of doing this pretty much proves you were at fault. Rot in HeII coward !"

My sentiments exactly ... it's murder, it's selfish, it's wrong.

Comment

Tragic Charlotte Bevan and newborn daughter remembered with minute's silence at firework display - Mirror Online

Thousands of people observed a touching minute's silence at a firework display in memory of a young mum who was found dead with her newborn baby.

Charlotte Bevan's body was found in the Avon Gorge on Wednesday, 24 hours after she walked out of St Michael's Hospital in Bristol with four-day-old Zaani Tiana.

The infant's body was found on Thursday.

Comment

My Mother Made Me Sick: One Woman's Story of Surviving Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy | The Stir

My Mother Made Me Sick: One Woman's Story of Surviving Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy

From the time Julie Gregory was a small child, she remembers doctors. Lots of them. There was something wrong with her heart -- but what, no one could quite figure out. Her mother, however, was determined to get to the bottom of it. For years, in fact, for as long as she could remember, Gregory's mother had been shuttling her from one doctor to another -- and when one would come up empty, it would always end with her mom getting angry, dumping that doctor, and finding another.

Comment

Arizona Mother Accused of Poisoning Baby; May Be Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy - ABC News

Mother Accused of Poisoning Own Baby; Rare Case of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy?

Police say they have arrested a 21-year-old Arizona mother for child abuse after her infant daughter was diagnosed with nine different rare infections. Doctors treating the child suspected the mother, Blanca Montano, of having something called Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy, which caused her to poison her child intentionally to get attention, police said.

After launching an investigation, the Tucson Police Department learned that Montano intentionally poisoned her child and caused her illness. Once Montano was barred from visiting, said police, the baby's condition improved significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
            "However your marriage/relationship disintegrated, and whatever the loss it caused you, financially, emotionally or whatever, it is never an excuse to murder absolutely innocent children and attempt to kill innocent people on the road doing it. Even thinking of doing this pretty much proves you were at fault. Rot in HeII coward !"

My sentiments exactly ... it's murder, it's selfish, it's wrong.
            Murder is always wrong, no matter reason. Period. This guy is an idiot. If he wanted to die, it's his choice but to kill his children is beyond my comprehension. He was full of hatred and self pity or whatever crap else.

Comment

Tayken, I know what you are trying to do. Don't waste your energy on the internet search. I know you can use your efforts so much better and help so many people and what you think I wanted to say (women are always bad blah, blah, blah) is not what I really wanted to say. Assumptions can lie you know. I am disappointed.

Here, I can help you.

Heavily pregnant mother drowned her three small children - Nov 20, 2014
              Fiona Anderson killed her three children then jumped to her death  | Daily Mail Online

Actually, dear Tayken, I'll make your life much easier. Go there, all of the bad mothers are there in one spot (regardless divorce or not divorce). Enjoy!

Mothers who kill
              Marybeth Tinning killed her nine babies -- the Crime Library — Mothers Who Kill — Crime Library

Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers
              (you can sort these nuts cases by country or by gender. Imagine, men are also there!!!)

Bad, bad women
              Stories about Notorious Murders: Women Who Kill and their Motives from the Crime Library

Just wondering, how such a smart person can be this vindictive and you know what I mean.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X