Divorce in Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce in Covid

Wanted to wait but things getting out of hand.. I want to initiate divorce even though my wife is not willing to and even when I love my kids dearly. Her torture everyday is driving me crazy.
    She has anger issues and uses her hands and legs in anger
    I am not sure if I can initiate it considering the closure of essential services
    Is there anything I can work on before courts open? Maybe create list of assets and bank balances?

Originally posted by Jackdivorce View Post
    Wanted to wait but things getting out of hand.. I want to initiate divorce even though my wife is not willing to and even when I love my kids dearly. Her torture everyday is driving me crazy.
    She has anger issues and uses her hands and legs in anger
    I am not sure if I can initiate it considering the closure of essential services
    Is there anything I can work on before courts open? Maybe create list of assets and bank balances?
    If she is physically abusing you then call the police and get a restraining order against her.

Comment

I too am waiting on a divorce however all the courts are closed and judges are only taking emergency cases. You would have to prove your divorce is an emergency. Best you can do now is fill out the paper work and wait until tge courts reopen.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X