This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrades

We are in the process of upgrading the forum. This also includes a new design.

There is a new link at the top of the forum called "Quick Links" - this should provide you with a link to everything you need.

If there are problems caused by this upgrade, please let me know.
    Ottawa Divorce

Awesome new look Jeff!

Comment

Do you think that a quick link to "Log in" and "Log out" could to added?
      At this point I cannot find a quick link to log in or even log out. To log in I click on replying to a post, and have saved the log in page for easy access.

Previously we could view new posts without logging in, and the log out was always available no matter what page you were viewing.

Just some suggestions.

Comment

Thanks logicalvelocity!

@Family_Law_Needs_To_Change - heh, I don't want anyone logging out :-) Seriously, I'll get that added in. Right now, to log out, you need to return to the main page of the forum. There is a link on that page near the bottom right hand corner to log out.
        Ottawa Divorce

Comment

You should now be able to log in on every page.

A log out option is now available on the "Quick Links" menu - it is the last one and it is bolded.

The header isn't ready yet, but that will add a bit more colour and also make it easier to return to the forum's front page.
          Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Great job!
            Thanks

Comment

Every time I enter a forum to read a post the right most portion of the table goes below the left menu (not sure if I am making sense here), so it leaves a large blank space on the right causing me to scroll down to actually read the posts.

Comment

Thanks AndrewsKim. Can you let me know what browser (and version if possible) you are using?
                Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Interesting facts - it works fine on this computer - I am using firefox right now, but let me jump over to IE & see what happens (insert technical pause here)

Oh interesting - it does it in IE too even if I put the window full screen (1152x864)

I did not check with the laptop in Firefox though, but the IE issue is interesting.

The laptop is running Win2K SP4 (hush) & IE 6
                  The desktop is running Win XP SP2 & IE 6

Comment

Some changes have been made. Let me know whether this has been resolved.
                    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

New look.

Jeff.

Nice look, very sleek look and clean lines. Seems easier on the eyes.

Have you thought of putting a "MAIN" button on...easy navigation back to
                      the website's main screen no matter where u are.!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X