Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Editing Posts / time and formatting issues?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Posts / time and formatting issues?

Anyone having trouble 'editing' their posts? If not, maybe my PC needs a reboot.As well, getting a cannot post for 30 seconds between posts ...And I cant email Lindsay or Jeff to let em know ... so another thread wasted!
    All formatting is being lost as well ... weird.Hubby

I haven't noticed anything, but I'll check into this further for you.
    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

I can't see that there's anything wrong with the system - is anyone else having this trouble?
      Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Jeff,

No problems here.

lv

Comment

Thanks LV!
          Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Thanks guys. Hubby

Comment

To revive this, I do not have, not have I ever had an 'edit' option on any of my posts.
              Also, is there a setting I am missing that has limited my private messaging to only 2 messages? Or is this all some standard setting until you reach X number of posts?

Comment

The edit option is only available for a short time after a post is made - I don't recall exactly how much, but something like 5 or 10 minutes.

You should be able to do up to 50 PMs now.
                Ottawa Divorce

Comment

The problem is that immediately after submitting, there just isn't an edit button for me at all.
                  Being able to edit for longer (no time limit) would be most helpful at times where someone wants to add something else in a thread where no-one has replied since their last post, thus avoiding double posts.
                  Just a thought.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X