This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poking

If a really cute woman is poking me every day on Facebook, does she Like me? Or this this something people do on Facebook all the time?

*poke poke*

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
      If a really cute woman is poking me every day on Facebook, does she Like me? Or this this something people do on Facebook all the time?
      That probably first case when woman start relationship whith what it normally ends

unless you have voodoo doll picture as your photo on facebook I would say she likes you

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
        *poke poke*
        Yeah, when was the last time you pokenated me?

Comment

Jes' now!!!

Comment

I pokenated you first.

Comment

Was it good for you?

Comment

get a room u 2 lol

Comment

but the world is my playground!!!

Comment

Can I play?

Comment

On a more serious note, don't presume she is poking you every day.

My bff poked me once and now every time I log in, it shows her as having poked me. We both have better things to do than poke each other every day, so I'm thinking it's a facebook failure. I'll pm her and confirm she's not poking me every 12 hours though, and report back!

However, if a good looking single person has poked you once on fb, I'd take that as a good sign!

Perhaps none of us would be on a divorce support site if we were all being happily poked every day.
                      Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

lol well that would have helped my marriage some.

Comment

LOL, well, Facebook mechanics, it will keep showing she poked you until 1) you poke her back or 2) you remove the poke. If you just let it sit there, it keeps showing, at least for a few days.

After you remove it she can poke you again. If you poke back she can poke you again.

Anyway, from a social standpoint, I asked her out and we're going out tonight.

Comment

LOL, well, Facebook mechanics, it will keep showing she poked you until 1) you poke her back or 2) you remove the poke. If you just let it sit there, it keeps showing, at least for a few days.

After you remove it she can poke you again. If you poke back she can poke you again.

do not forget to poke her back when you will be out tonight

Comment

Awesome!! Have a great time

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X