This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 years later

Hi. My "wife" and I separated in 2003. We haven't had much contact since aside of a facebook message she sent me last year asking me for money.

Anyway, I'm curious to know if anyone here can tell me a quick way to rid myself of this ghost without breaking the bank. There are no children involved and we were only married a year.

Originally posted by Insufferable View Post
    Hi. My "wife" and I separated in 2003. We haven't had much contact since aside of a facebook message she sent me last year asking me for money.

Anyway, I'm curious to know if anyone here can tell me a quick way to rid myself of this ghost without breaking the bank. There are no children involved and we were only married a year.
    File for divorce. You have been separate and apart for so long that any argument presented on the application for divorce by either party. The other party, after 10 years, has not applied for support of any kind they have a near impossible request to present to the court to get any.

Good Luck!
    Tayken

Comment

Go to this website for information about filing for a divorce in Ontario. You can do it yourself.

Family Law - Ministry of the Attorney General

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X